Thursday, February 2, 2017

Add some color

My wardrobe is so monochromatic, normally. (It's a comfort thing.) So, I get really excited when I find something in a bright color that I'm comfortable wearing. And this Columbia hooded burnout top definitely fit in the category.



So, after the 2016 I had, I really wanted to go into 2017 with no resolutions (because, really, who sticks to them anyway?) But my sister found this 2017 reading challenge, so being the avid reader that I am, I decided this would be my 2017 resolution.


So, I've posted whenever I read a book, and I just finished the 3rd book off the list. For the "Book from your childhood" section, I chose Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because it's still a guilty pleasure in my adulthood. The photo is decorated by Hershey kisses because it's hard to read about a chocolate factory without wishing you had some by your side.


Outfit details:: Shirt:: Columbia; Camisole:: JC Penney; Jeans:: JC Penney

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment