Sunday, February 19, 2017

Target finds!

Went shopping at Target today and picked up a few cute things, and everything I found today was on-sale, which was a bonus great!
They were giving away Lego Batman movie posters away so I got this cute reversible one.

I'm definitely a Star Wars fan and I love this droid shopping tote.

This black and gold heart-shaped pillow is probably my favorite thing I got today.

I found this navy blue sparkly t-shirt on the clearance rack. A v-neck t-shirt and jeans is my go-to casual look, so I'm always on the look out for v-necks in every color and style.

Winter accessories were on-sale, so I picked up this dark green, blue, and black plaid scarf. It will match all the navy clothes I've collected over the years.

This is a picture of what I wore today. We stopped by the flea market to browse around and I snapped this there.

Outfit details:: T-shirt:: Target; Jeans:: Old Navy; Hat:: MyCokeRewards; Handbag:: TJ Maxx

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment