Monday, February 6, 2017

Sometimes you just have to splurge

I just thought I would share some of my shopping experiences with you. I love the color navy blue and I once found a quote that said "navy is my neutral," and it's so relatable to my style. Most of what I wear incorporates that color scheme, and it definitely did in my clothing purchases. I love this navy tunic shirt that I found at a local boutique.


I live semi close to the beach, so I do visit all year long, and this Crown and Ivy sweater will be perfect for those cold beach days. I wasn't familiar with this brand, but I discovered it at Belk and absolutely fell in love with it.


I've been on the look out for a thick circular brush and have scoured department and drug stores alike, and I don't know why hair brushes cost a minimum of $10! So, you can imagine my excitement when I found one for $5.99 at Burkes Outlet.


I was happy to find a new sleep mask at TJ Maxx


I also found a pair of Keds at TJ Maxx as well. This is my first pair of Keds, and I absolutely adore them!


And lastly, you can see my colorful flowers that are currently brightening up my room.


X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment