Thursday, January 19, 2017

Book Store

Managed to beat the rain and go run some errands in Florida. I like the color combo of navy blue and army green together.

The clouds were starting to get dark over the bridge into Pensacola.


Stopped by Barnes & Noble today. Book stores are one of my happy places (I have others, but this is the book section :-P). I haven't been to a book store in awhile so I was really happy to go in today.


So, I got a copy of Shel Silverstein's A Light in the Attic. It was an exchange gift from Christmas where I had received a repeat book of his. The relevance (not that there has to be one for Silverstein), is that in 1996 I received a copy of The Giving Tree inscribed with Christmas 1996. Then 10 years later, I received a copy of Where the Sidewalk Ends inscribed with Christmas 2006. So, it being another decade later, I wanted another Shel Silverstein book... It's tradition.


I also bought myself a copy of Mental Floss magazine. Not only is this magazine special because Mental Floss is just the perfect nerdy site, but it's also their Farewell Issue, which is a little bit sad.


Outfit Details: Polo:: J. Crew; Jeans:: TJ Maxx; Boots:: TJ Maxx; Jacket:: Factory Connection

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment