Friday, January 13, 2017

Uncaged

I haven't been posting lately, but it has been a very uneventful week.
On another note, I think Simply Southern shirts, skinny jeans (like these from TJ Maxx) and these boots from Old Navy have almost become a new uniform of sorts for me. It's a comfy look, yet you never look like you just rolled out of bed and put it on.

I have been reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov this week so it hasn't been a total drag. I'm normally not one to voice my opinion on controversial subjects, but I do support this novel and am very proud of it. I've watched both of the movie versions and a documentary on it. I definitely recommend giving this novel a chance because it is a well written love story and not just a disgusting tale of pedophilia.

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment