Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Festivus for the Rest of Us

So, for those who don't know,  I am a big fan of the show Seinfeld. So, yesterday being December 23rd, I had to watch the episode on Festivus.

Although Festivus is a more of an anti-Christmas holiday, I did wind up doing a lot of Christmas festivities. Including going to the movies on the lawn in town and watching (or rather talking during) Prancer.



My nephew makes an appearance in this photo. We were hanging out by the sleigh bells while waiting to take the train ride. The sleigh bells were taller than him. 


I love the back of the shirt. It has mock buttons going down the part of the back, the switches to lace and flares out down the rest of the back.


I went out to a local Italian restaurant with a friend in order to eat and exchange presents. The restaurant even gave us Christmas cards with a Christmas C.D. It was so nice.


My friend does great calligraphy, which made me more excited about the writing on the envelope than the writing typed in the card.





Outfit details - Sweater:: gift; Jeans:: American Eagle; Hat:: Amazon; Bag:: Charming Charlie

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment