Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve Cookies

Spent almost all of Christmas Eve baking and helping my mother wrap Christmas gifts.

The first batch is white chocolate bark with cranberries and pistachios. It's so easy to make and only uses 3 ingredients. All you do is microwave a bag of white chocolate chips in a bowl at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Then take it out and stir in half a cup of dried cranberries and half a cup of pistachios. Then spread it on a pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle another half cup of cranberries and half a cup of pistachios on top. Refrigerate for an hour and a half then take out, break into pieces and enjoy.

Peanut Butter Blossoms are the go-to cookie in my family and always the first ones gone. You can find a great recipe on the Hersheys website.


I am not the biggest gingerbread fan, but my mom was craving some. I figured if I had to make them, I would make use of my gingerbread man cookie cutter and decorative frosting. You can find a recipe here.


X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment