Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas to all...

It's Christmas, and my Christmas is not complete without watching A Christmas Story at least once during its 24 hour run.

I paid homage to A Christmas Story with my shirt today. I don't own an ugly Christmas sweater, but I proudly don this shirt every Christmas.



Thought I'd show off some of my favorite gifts I received today. I love most of Juicy Couture's perfume and was blessed with this new set today.


If you haven't guessed yet, I really do have a love affair with Old Navy. I got cozy socks and thermals. It's funny the things you're happy to receive as an adult that kid you wouldn't have been interested in.


I own leg warmers and boot socks, but I didn't own any boot cuffs until I received these bluish-grey ones by XOXO.


Christmas is the most popular time to support good causes, and I'm happy to have this beautiful Avon bracelet that supports the Breast Cancer Crusade.


I hope you all had a lovely and happy Christmas :-)


Outfit details:: Shirt:: Wal Mart; Camisole:: JC Penny; Skirt:: Goodys

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment