Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Make Up Me Please

I am not a big make up buyer normally. I used to have Ipsy and Birchbox subscriptions, but I stopped because I ended up having more make up than I knew what to do with. And since I try not to wear make up everyday, what I do have lasts awhile. But I have had an obsession with matte lipsticks and couldn't resist buying a couple sets last night. (Can you say 50% off after holiday specials?!)

I found this set of Katy Perry's collaboration with Covergirl today at Wal Mart for $4.98! It came with a cat-shaped pocket mirror and the Purrsian Pink and Catoure lipsticks.


This is the lighter Purrsian Pink...
I had really been wanting to try the NYX matte lipsticks and last night I bought a trio of red shades at Goodys. It came with the Dark Era, Perfect Red, and Alabama colors.


This is the Alabama shade. I'm in Alabama and wearing the crimson Alabama shade. How perfect is that?
X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment