Sunday, December 4, 2016

Lazy Days

Since I had nothing on the agenda for this weekend, it has been mostly spent in pajamas attempting to be festive. I stayed in my Christmas PJs, drank cocoa, and watched Christmas movies. As you'll be able to tell from these photos, Rudolph is my favorite Christmas figure (sorry Santa).
You can also see my little tree in these photos and my Christmas shopping, that is (thankfully) almost done.



These are some of my favorite Christmas movies:: Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated version); Frosty the Snowman; Irving Berlin's White Christmas; Love, Actually and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.


Top:: Target , Pants:: Old Navy , Mug:: Wal Mart

PS:: I'm set up on Bloglovin', so you can use the link on the right side of this page to follow me :-) 

X <3 O -M

No comments:

Post a Comment